New to 55 advice

yandars

Only got one 55. Gear sucks from 12x xp. Oricon is too hard solo, what would you do? Any advice on where to go or what to to?

Thanks in advance!

Go back to lower level planets and solo the heroics to earn planetary comms. Next, with the comms buy gear/mods from the Makeb planetary comms vendor. After that, do Oricon. ;)

Go back to lower level planets and solo the heroics to earn planetary comms. Next, with the comms buy gear/mods from the Makeb planetary comms vendor. After that, do Oricon. ;)

Thx it seems this is the best way to go solo if i can't find a group for oricon?

Edited by yandars

If your in this situation, then it's safe to assume that other people are aswell, so head to oricon or the fleet and get a group together to do it, or if you have any friends that can carry you through it, what server are you on and what side.

Edit: If your on Harbringer i will be able to help you out, i got 55s on each side, some geared, some fresh, so if you are on there either post your char name here or in a PM so i can add you when im on next.

Edited by CapWinterz

This.

For your next future 55, here is what I typically do:

- If you like pvp, do only pvp and Kuat Drive Yards tactical flashpoint from about 45 to 55. By the time you hit 55, you will have enough warzone comms to get some pvp (158) gear - especially implants and relics. The rest, use the planetary comms that you got from all the KDY runs to get the makeb (140) mods.

- Actually, that's about it. But I started a list, so I kind of need at least two points. :p

Edited by teclado

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.