Agent Bug

LyraineAlei

First time I encountered this bug was after Dromund Kaas ends the Agent goes to Korriban. Did the quest, came back to the holoterminal, and stood around staring at Watcher Two. After a couple days playing on an alt, I came up with the brilliant idea of resetting the mission. Did so, conversation went on.

Now, finished Balmorra, trying to report back on the holoterminal, and I am back to staring at Watcher Two. No conversation, so space bar does nothing.

To make it more annoying, my view of the scene changes depending on where the character was standing in relation to the holoterminal.

I have no convos unlocked for Kaliyo right now, and I completed my missions, so nothing to turn in.

What I have done and tried:

Reset Local Phase

Reset Mission

Logged out/Logged back in

Deleted the Cachdiskarena file thing.

Bitraider has been already gone since it effs up me getting to Makeb on my 55 BH.

Switching Graphics Settings

My computer is completely up to date, and I have had an agent go all the way to Tat without this problem somehow, though on another server, so it can't be my computer.

I even went ahead to Nar Shaddaa, got that mission started up via the auto-talk quest thing, and then tried to use holoterminal again, and same result.

Have not done Nar Shaddaa yet, and I would rather not be stuck trying to do two quest turn in conversations at once.