I can't buy shadow of revan! HALP MEH

Jduensing

Ok, so after hearing that we could get 12 times the normal xp from story missions i was thrilled. Finally a semi story mode to the game. But, while i was able to re subscribe just fine, upon attempting to purchase shadow of revan it gave me a "general error" and now I cannot purchase the xpack and im missing out on precious time with my alts. what can i do? I've tried a visa, mastercard, and paypal but nothing.

Edit: it tells me "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later."

was getting that for four long days before i was able to get paypal hooked up. it let me sub (trying to sub gave the same error) but it wont let me pre order.

Edited by Jduensing

Ok, so after hearing that we could get 12 times the normal xp from story missions i was thrilled. Finally a semi story mode to the game. But, while i was able to re subscribe just fine, upon attempting to purchase shadow of revan it gave me a "general error" and now I cannot purchase the xpack and im missing out on precious time with my alts. what can i do? I've tried a visa, mastercard, and paypal but nothing.

Delete the paypall payment account memorized here and do it again

ok, so i tried paypal on 3 different web browsers and 2 different computers. and before someone freaks out and demand i take this to the customer service section I've placed it here because in general someone from bioware might actually see it.

ok, so i tried paypal on 3 different web browsers and 2 different computers. and before someone freaks out and demand i take this to the customer service section I've placed it here because in general someone from bioware might actually see it.

They'll see it all right, but responding to it is a different matter. You'll have better luck either emailing them (support@swtor.com) or better yet, calling them up.