The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan: His Real Identity

Btrippe

Ok, so I am going to start off this post by saying that this is just a crazy conspiracy theory and probably doesn't hold any water. With that said, I will state my theory. (Potential Spoilers)

In SWTOR, Revan "died". In SWTOR the emperor "died". The Revan I met through the Republic side flashpoints did not seem to have the malice this current Revan has. This is my theory.

-With both Revan and the Emperor's physical forms killed, being mentally linked for centuries, and both being crazy powerful in the force, they some how came back (that part could be a hundred different ways) as a merging of the two personalities.

-The Emperor's will to destroy the Republic, Revan's will to destroy the Empire, the opportunity afforded to them through the Followers of Revan, form what I believe to be this new "Revan".

-This is more speculation, but I think the Emperor is the dominant one of the two right now, and our goal will be to defeat Revan and separate the two powerful personalities, pretty crazy awesome theory, I think.

-Also, I could be totally wrong, but I don't think Bioware is going to end their character's personality on a bad note, but that is just a personal comment.

(Yes, I know its probably wrong)