Lana Beniko's Lightsaber Crystal in the 3.0 announcement trailer

Ultimas

I don't care what color the crystal is as long as I can dump Raina Temple in favour for her :')

Yes I would love to have her as a companion as well. I really think the game is missing a Force-Healer Companion.

Anyone else think that Lana's Crystal should be changed back to a normal Red Color Crystal? Is it possible that Eric or Tait could let us know whether it was intentional or not?

• 1 month later...
Am I the only one not liking the Orange-Red Crystal she has in this video?:confused: What doesn't she have the Red color crystal like in the expansion artwork?:rak_02:

NOPE you are not the only one...i also strong feel that they should change it back to red or blood red any of those two are fine...this change to her crystal from what was advertise in the poster, is another another dumb change they did for no reason...well none that was given anyway..yeah man i agree with you i think it should be change back to lore color Red or blood red..i'm fine with those two color for Lana..not that Ugly orange/red nonsense :mad::mad:

Edited by Lt-Snake

NOPE you are not the only one...i also strong feel that they should change it back to red or blood red any of those two are fine...this change to her crystal from what was advertise in the poster, is another another dumb change they did for no reason...well none that was given anyway..yeah man i agree with you i think it should be change back to lore color Red or blood red..i'm fine with those two color for Lana..not that Ugly orange/red nonsense :mad::mad:

There is a reason for it. To promote the marketing of the orange/red crystal in the cartel market.

There is a reason for it. To promote the marketing of the orange/red crystal in the cartel market.

That LS crystal is old.

A shrewd businessman would use both the trailer and the poster to show off a NEW lightsaber crystal. A red redder one for example. :p

* looks for Reno in the crowd *