The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question for Developers

i would like to know are there any plans for anymore new races with the latest update like selonian,chagian,devaroian,dashade,kaleesh,kel dor,nautolan,talz,togurta i would really love to make a selonian jedi shadow or even a kaleesh sith assassin

I might be alone here. But I'm thinking that developers should re-prioritize their changes in the game. I think its important to fix bugs in the environment. You can get stuck anyway, in every corner on every map, some hills you cant jump or clime in any way. Then there is server lag issues, another really important thing when you consider gameplay and experience of the game. Third thing is teambalance in pvp so you wont Have 6 dps sorcerers, 1 healing operative and 1 dps assassin going against 5 scoundrel healers, 2 guardian tanks and 1 scoundrel gunslinger. That really messes up 70% of all pvp games. If some people wanna grp 4 assassins to join pvp let them but let them meet the counter for those classes.

These things affects gameplay. The real hand on experience of playing the game. Who gives a **** about your mount making a specific sound, your gear being blue, yellow, green or brown, new decorations for the stronghold etc etc etc if the game mechanics and the gameplay needs to be fixed?

Food for thought

Oh and today. 15th of october 2014 there is maintenance. 4 hours and patch notes are:

Corrected an issue that caused Legacy Fleet Pass and Legacy Travel cooldown unlocks to not apply properly.

Really? Seriously? 4 hours? They be like: Pass the joint bro", No man im high, we need to turn on the pc", Nah just wanna get some chips, we have 4 hours", Yeah but we could fix the problem now and then blow each other afterwards", Ok man, you do me first then", Deal"

Oh and today. 15th of october 2014 there is maintenance. 4 hours and patch notes are:

Corrected an issue that caused Legacy Fleet Pass and Legacy Travel cooldown unlocks to not apply properly.

Those are the patch notes from 2.10.1a, which are 2 weeks old. Today they are updating the launcher and the game client. The rest of your comment is pathetic.