The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

commendation packs and scaling armor

Gleneagle

So we have this wonderful X12 xp. It is wonderful to feel the progress but I worry that I will be unable to gear myself and my companions suitably. I suppose it would hurt the crafters of orange armors and weapons, and crafters of mods, but what if none or too few are crafting them?

Might planetary and other commendation packs become available on the cartel market?

Edited by Gleneagle
mods aren't orange

So we have this wonderful X12 xp. It is wonderful to feel the progress but I worry that I will be unable to gear myself and my companions suitably. I suppose it would hurt the crafters of orange armors and weapons, and crafters of mods, but what if none or too few are crafting them?

Might planetary and other commendation packs become available on the cartel market?

nope, not going to happen.

as an aside, gearing wont be a problem, at some some point you'll be gaining almost 1 level per quest meaning you'll be significantly out leveled over the NPCs so should have very if little problem completing the missions. Comms will help as well as crafting (cybertech will be great for this) but really once you hit 50 you can start using legacy gear mods from basic/classic comms (running ops) and bolster to burn through to 55 at which point just use elite comms from alts.