The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Pyro DPS Gear PvE and PvP

Gangito

Hi All,

I recently hit 55 on my PT Pyro and have a good head start on obtaining some basic and elite gear. I have been looking for guides on how to gear for both PvP and PvE that fit my 4/6/36 build. It looks as though a mix of the various endgame sets is the best way to go, but I would love some input.

On a more basic level, what stats are most important outside of Aim? Should I focus on Power/Surge? Crit/Surge? A mix of both?

I would love any examples you might have of ideal target stat totals for each. I love both PvE and PvP, so if possible please categorize your recommendations for each.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Hi All,

I recently hit 55 on my PT Pyro and have a good head start on obtaining some basic and elite gear. I have been looking for guides on how to gear for both PvP and PvE that fit my 4/6/36 build. It looks as though a mix of the various endgame sets is the best way to go, but I would love some input.

On a more basic level, what stats are most important outside of Aim? Should I focus on Power/Surge? Crit/Surge? A mix of both?

I would love any examples you might have of ideal target stat totals for each. I love both PvE and PvP, so if possible please categorize your recommendations for each.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I have a guide for PvE purposes in my sig, including gearing for everything from 156s to 186s (pyro pt = assault vg)

Edited by TACeMossie