The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Galactic Alliance vs Phantom Hegemony

Beniboybling

Well, if no one makes a counter to it, I'll see if I can.

I would, however, be interested in how you plan on dealing with stealth fighters. That's an important factor, especially with Jaina leading them.

Well counter number one would be that Gilad dispatches Jaina on a foolish mission to assassinate Grievous, fails and both her and her Stealth X are neutralised. :p I'll get to work on counter number two soon...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well counter number one would be that Gilad dispatches Jaina on a foolish mission to assassinate Grievous, fails and both her and her Stealth X are neutralised. :p I'll get to work on counter number two soon...

Well, I don't think that would happen right away. Considering that they are severely outnumbered by enemy fighters, Jaina should at least help out on that end before performing a successful assassination. :p

Ship-to-ship the Nebula should carry a lot of weight here, they were designed to defeat any one single Star Destroyer, take a beating from the smaller Super Star Destroyers and even take an entire line of Imperial support ships, seven of these vs the Recusants and the Munificents will NOT go well for the Phantom Hegemony.

Meanwhile the Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera focus the Malevolence down, a battle the Alliance would win as well.

I think the Nebulas could really soak up damage from Hyenas, they were very very tough and their Concussion Missile launchers should be able to deal quite well with the bombers, whom are the least numerous by far on the Hegemony's side.

Tri-Fighters will do little but scratch the hull of these advanced destroyers, so Jaina and her TIE Phantom wing should focus down the Hyena's on hit and run attacks. Tri-Fighters would then likely shut down or go completely dis-organized.

The A-wings play defense around the Chimaera & the Dreadnoughts, as the TIE Bombers try to help clean up the picket ships of the PH.

Pallaeon doesn't need a fancy Naval strategy he just needs to get his ships to focus the right targets and that is where the Clones come in excellently.

Nebulas, TIE Bombers vs Recusants and Munificents = GA win

Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera vs the Malevolence = GA win with losses, which can be afforded.

Nebulas, TIE Bombers vs Recusants and Munificents = GA win

Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera vs the Malevolence = GA win with losses, which can be afforded.

But don't forget the advantage of range, both the Munificent and the Recusants have long range prow cannons, and the Munificent has long range heavy ion cannons to boot. They can fire accurately and powerfully at a distance whereas ships at the Alliance's disposal are designed for ship-to-ship combat, yes they can also do damage at a long range but their cannons will be far less accurate and the impact will not be as powerful. The advantage goes to the Hegemony.

And with Grievous dedicating his firepower to the forward deflector shields, and with space superiority fighters defending them from bombing runs and the like, his fleet will be well defended from such an assault. Furthermore in order to close the gap they'll have to brush past the Malevolence, leaving their flanks exposed to its devastating firepower.

So I would say Nebulas, TIE Bombers vs Recusants and Munificents = PH win

Concerning the Malevolence, if you think a single Star Destroyer and a dozen heavy cruisers can take it down then your sorely mistaken. TCW demonstrates that the Malevolence can absorb the combined firepower of 3 Venators, without shields and in a seriously damaged condition. I don't see the combined firepower of roughly 4 ISDs taking it down.

Then take into account the fact that the Malevolence will tear through the shields and hull of a 600 metre long cruiser, and that the Chimaera may well find itself inflitrated and sabotaged by Storm Commandos, and its game over.

Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera vs the Malevolence & Storm Commandos = PH win, in my opinion.

Edited by Beniboybling

I just wanted to throw out that I highly doubt the Malevolence's accuracy with its weaponry. It has been mentioned that it will have B1's piloting it as it did before, which is comical if you just look at where it is shown in TCW.

I do not have time to find the relevant video, but I am sure you all remember the scene. Right after Plo's fleet is disabled and the Malevolence begins firing its turbolasers, many of its shots miss by A LOT. Stationary targets, missed. Then the scene changes to a B1 saying its funner when they are not shooting back, and another saying how it still "Can't hit anything".

Nebula's if I recall correctly have a slimmer profile and are more agile than Venators, so I wonder how many of those shots will actually hit. Seems almost as bad as if they were using Hapan Battle Dragons in that scene if I remember right... Only you know, slightly more accurate.

Found a different scene in a music video. Missing at point blank range.

Edited by Silenceo

Nebula's if I recall correctly have a slimmer profile and are more agile than Venators, so I wonder how many of those shots will actually hit. Seems almost as bad as if they were using Hapan Battle Dragons in that scene if I remember right... Only you know, slightly more accurate.

Found a different scene in a music video. Missing at point blank range.

... Isn't this how all Star Wars capital ships work? They just fire huge sheets of blaster fire, which effectively negates the use of evasive maneuvers and the like. Firing huge sheets of blaster fire won't hinder the Malevolence 's effectiveness when the enemy's fleet is so large. Instead of hitting one ship at a time, it can hit dozens.

The Malevolence doesn't need to focus its fire. Each hit does massive damage on its own.

Edited by Warren-Stride

"Once strictly controlled by Imperial law, turbolaser technology was advanced following the Galactic Civil War when New Republic-contracted military designers created the quick-recharge turbolaser. This variant proved effective during the Yuuzhan Vong War."

The Nebula class was the most advanced warship in the New Republic fleet, without a doubt these advancements were applied here as well.

As I stated earlier, the Nebula was meant to withstand the firepower of Super Star Destroyers. I don't think around two dozen Munificents and Recuscants are going to do anywhere near enough damage before the aforementioned advanced heavy dual turbolasers and Turbolasers, of which there are forty each, start taking down the PH's support ships.

The TIE Bombers are likely not going to do much I agree but even one run from three of them could do pretty decent damage on their own to a Munificent.

The Dreadnoughts will take a lot of casualties I agree, but they could prove to do a lot of damage on their own. Yes they equate the firepower of four Imperial-Is, which coincidentally surpass the firepower of the Malevolence. But considering this is the advanced variant, they just about surpass the Malevolence.

Then add the Chimaera on top of that and the Malevolence is outmatched, this is the difference, the GA can afford to lose it's Dreadnoughts but the PH cannot afford to lose the Malevolence or it's game over.

Even if the Malevolence managed to come out on top of the Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera stealthed away, it would be heavily damaged and then the Nebulas which would be likely about done on the PH's support vessels, can finish the Malevolence off. I don't care how big the thing is, potentially 210 Assault Conc Missiles will take it.

Question, does the Chimaera get it's Metal shifters? because that could be a very very dangerous weapon against a ship like the Malevolence.

"Once strictly controlled by Imperial law, turbolaser technology was advanced following the Galactic Civil War when New Republic-contracted military designers created the quick-recharge turbolaser. This variant proved effective during the Yuuzhan Vong War."

The Nebula class was the most advanced warship in the New Republic fleet, without a doubt these advancements were applied here as well.

As I stated earlier, the Nebula was meant to withstand the firepower of Super Star Destroyers. I don't think around two dozen Munificents and Recuscants are going to do anywhere near enough damage before the aforementioned advanced heavy dual turbolasers and Turbolasers, of which there are forty each, start taking down the PH's support ships.

The TIE Bombers are likely not going to do much I agree but even one run from three of them could do pretty decent damage on their own to a Munificent.

The Dreadnoughts will take a lot of casualties I agree, but they could prove to do a lot of damage on their own. Yes they equate the firepower of four Imperial-Is, which coincidentally surpass the firepower of the Malevolence. But considering this is the advanced variant, they just about surpass the Malevolence.

Then add the Chimaera on top of that and the Malevolence is outmatched, this is the difference, the GA can afford to lose it's Dreadnoughts but the PH cannot afford to lose the Malevolence or it's game over.

Even if the Malevolence managed to come out on top of the Dreadnoughts and the Chimaera stealthed away, it would be heavily damaged and then the Nebulas which would be likely about done on the PH's support vessels, can finish the Malevolence off. I don't care how big the thing is, potentially 210 Assault Conc Missiles will take it.

Question, does the Chimaera get it's Metal shifters? because that could be a very very dangerous weapon against a ship like the Malevolence.

I'm going to have to disagree. A dozen Venators, which is roughly how much we can estimate the Hegemony's fleet can overpower, is to roughly equal to 5 Nebulas in terms of power output, that's just 2 shy of the Alliance's total score.

However we must also account for the fact that the Recusant has almost four times the power output of a single Munificent, and though significantly larger, still likely possess more powerful cannons.

Combine that with the fact that the Malevolence will be pummeling away away at them, and they will also be suffering under boarding parties and bombing runs and I believe that the Hegemony is more than capable of overpowering them.

Concerning the Malevolence, your assuming offense is everything, and overlooking the significance of defense. The Dreadnaughts combined may have more firepower, but the Malevolence still surpasses them, because as previously explained they cannot overpower its shield and do enough hull damage to destroy it before it obliterates them completely.

They simply do not possess the shields and hull strength to endure, whereas I would claim that the Malevolence can withstand the combined firepower of even 5 ISDs without taking too significant damage, as evidence strongly suggests.

Edited by Beniboybling

Looking at the supposed set up that is being assumed by the PH fleet I have devised, what I believe are several possible strategies that Bel Iblis and Pellaeon might use to win the space battle.

A full frontal assault on the PH fleet would work; both fleets have great forward firepower, but such an attack is obviously what the PH fleet’s setup is designed for. Therefore I posit that the GA’s two great tactical minds will not attack from the front, rather attacking from either the flank or the rear. By launching an attack like this they can bypass most, if not all of the major firepower of the PH’s fleet, notably the Malevolence, as well as fire the opening shots of the battle. Attacking from the rear will put the highly vulnerable carriers in the first line of fire, and given the firepower of the GA fleet would heavily damage the fighter superiority of the PH.

Such a move will require the PH’s fleet to turn to direct its firepower on the GA fleet. This is where the Resucant’s display one of the issues with their design—the droid brain has bad special awareness and is known to run into other vessels in the same fleet. The ensuing chaos of Resucants jamming the turning and the lack of maneuverability of the Malevolence plays into the hands of thee GA. From there the majority of the PH fleet can be whittled away at—even more if the GA attacks from the flank they could execute an Ackbar Slash and cut the PH’s turning fleet in two. As well once the Malevolence has turned so it can open fire it risks hitting ships in its own fleet—and the incompetence of B1 gunners will make misfires just as likely as actual hits. If attacking from the rear the Malevolence would have to fire through its own fleet opening even more room for error.

From a strategic point of view Grievous’s lack of subtlety will prove a hindrance if he wants to win. Bel Iblis is more than capable of staying two or three steps ahead of Grievous. Add to that fact that he is a commander who is quick on his feet in a battle situation. As well factor in the experience of Pellaeon, who was a veteran of Clone Wars naval combat and thus has experience with the ships of the PH fleet, countering Grievous’s lack of such experience against those of the GA.

The issue of the Chimera also must be addressed. Given the fact that it is not by any means the best ship in the fleet for a flagship, nor does it offer secure protection for either Bel Iblis or Pellaeon. I believe that one of the Nebulas will act as the commander vessel, whilst the Chimera acts as a decoy. Such a plan would offer as a way of protecting the commanders and giving the PH a false objective to deal with. Therefore I post that the 128 SpaceOps troops will be stationed on board to deal with any boarding parties sent to it. They are specially trained for combat on ships, unlike the Storm Commandos which have been said to be in the boarding parties—whose kit I believe is just as likely to cause their own deaths if they were to board due to the heavy weaponry they carry.

Of course taking out the Malevolence is a vital part of the battle plan. As the GA fleet works to destroy the PH fleet, some of the Dreadnaughts will break off to try and keep a pace behind the Malevolence to disable its engines and keep it from escaping. As well the TIE Bombers can serve to great effect in the effort as well. As fewer and fewer ships remain in the PH fleet more firepower will be sent to deal with the Malevolence—since the Nebulas can withstand the fire that it brings with it they will be reserved to move last, add to that the fact they can withstand the firepower from small SSDs I believe that the Malevolence will not be able to overwhelm their defenses.

With the engines disabled, the options for dealing with the Malevolence expand. Whether the GA attempts to board it and use it like a defensive satellite or destroy it are both available options. Paramount though is that Grievous does not escape. This can be assured by any number of means. The TIE Phantoms can take out his favorite escape vessel—by that I mean the Soulless One. If he decides to flee by escape pod the same conclusion will be reached.

The Malevolence could also be taken out from the inside by Jaina. As appealing as it would be to take out Grievous first I believe that strategic points on the ship—notably shields and engines, maybe sensors and communications—are much more valuable targets. Her infiltration skills are much better than those of other individuals who have been able to successfully infiltrate the ship—even if the situations are not comparable, in a sense. Or add to that a diversionary attack by the SpaceOps who would have similar objectives—except maybe their job would be to sabotage any escape vessels.

Even if things somehow went poorly, Pellaeon is known for saving the majority of his fleets, and given the fact that these ships have great defensive capabilities would make doing that easier than when using ISDs.

One thought occurred to me though.

Both Garm and Pellaoen have seen Thrawn's tactics, more specifically, the one where he abuses gravity wells to get fleets into position. Is there any way for them to use this themselves? *If I recall correctly at the time Pellaoen was Thrawn's second in command, and Garm had to try and counter it.*

I do wonder though if Jaina could board the Malevolence while the GA fleet flanks and engages the PH fleet, making it even less likely that the gigantic ship could turn the tides.

One thought occurred to me though.

Both Garm and Pellaoen have seen Thrawn's tactics, more specifically, the one where he abuses gravity wells to get fleets into position. Is there any way for them to use this themselves? *If I recall correctly at the time Pellaoen was Thrawn's second in command, and Garm had to try and counter it.*

I do wonder though if Jaina could board the Malevolence while the GA fleet flanks and engages the PH fleet, making it even less likely that the gigantic ship could turn the tides.

Honestly I think both of the GA commander's links to Thrawn are key to victory. Although looking to the Vong War is an important factor in their careers as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they could use the gravity well to their advantage, using it has been something that I've been trying to figure out but since that brings in a ton of other factors I decided to not mention them in my write up.

OK, so in response to Karadron's post I'll make a few counter points.

As I said before, I don't think Gilad and Garm will work well together, they come from very different naval backgrounds and are probably used to applying differing naval strategies, and, as you point out, they are tactical heavyweights, not the sort of people who take orders. Given that I expect only one will be present for this battle.

Attacking from the flanks and the rear is easier said that done, as it would demand that the fleet move around the enemy in a wide arc, a process which would leave them exposed and unable to fight back. Whereas the Hegemony fleet can simply pivot, while the Malevolence pursues and fires from behind. A frontal assault may therefore be unavoidable.

Would Gilad so readily abandon his flagship, it is after all his flagship and one he is very much familiar and comfortable with, whereas the Nebula class is a New Republic warship and practically alien to him. I feel he would only abandon it if he had a strong reason for doing so, and considering he is unaware of what's he's up against he lacks that reason.

I'm confused as to what your point is concerning Storm Commandos, are they going to drop a grenade or something?

Three Venators were unable to disable the Malevolence's engines after it had been crippled, no amount of Dreadnaughts will be capable of pulling this off, not that the Malevolence will be trying to escape, but doing the hunting.

The Nebulas could withstand the firepower of smaller SSD models and presumably not indefinitely.

Also concerning the Soulless One, underestimate it at your own peril. In the unlikely scenario that Grievous is forced the fleet the Soulless One is the perfect craft to do it in, Phantoms or not. First an overview of its capabilities.

...The Soulless One was a modified Belbullab-22 starfighter, a fast and agile prong-shaped vessel produced by Feethan Ottraw Scalable Assemblies. Grievous considered his fighter to be a vision of the future of warfare, with a powerful arsenal consisting of two sets of triple rapid-fire laser cannons. The starfighter was easily able to match the Porax-38 starfighter for speed, fitted with twin ion drives and an extremely powerful hyperdrive.

Grievous modified his fighter with a top-of-the-line hyperdrive allowing the cyborg general to stay mobile on a galaxy-wide scale. In order to remain in touch with his forces while flying his fighter, a powerful but compact HoloNet transceiver was installed onboard, allowing Grievous to slice into legitimate and pirate networks.

He also outfitted the Soulless One with a deflector shield, and had the entire hull coated in a thin layer of impervium, making the fighter impenetrable to all but the heaviest of enemy fire...

--Taken from Wookieepedia

So its extremely fast, capable of 1,100 km/h in atmosphere, 100 km shy of a TIE fighter. Its capable of communicating with his forces, meaning he can easily summon tri-fighters to his aid, which are fastest fighters on the field. And finally it has shielding more than strong enough to resist the laser cannons of several phantoms and then some.

Need I also add that Grievous is himself, an excellent pilot? Not even Anakin Skywalker, arguably the best starfighter pilot in galactic history, was incapable of catching him. Despite being in a faster fighter, that had been modified for speed.

Heck, one time Grievous managed to escape in the Soulless One despite missing a hand!

In the words of Windu he was "almost as adept at handling a ship as he was a lightsaber."

That said, unless the Alliance can disable the Malevolence' hyperdrive they can't stop it from escaping.

Honestly I think both of the GA commander's links to Thrawn are key to victory. Although looking to the Vong War is an important factor in their careers as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they could use the gravity well to their advantage, using it has been something that I've been trying to figure out but since that brings in a ton of other factors I decided to not mention them in my write up.
They don't have a gravity well projector though...

OK, so in response to Karadron's post I'll make a few counter points.

As I said before, I don't think Gilad and Garm will work well together, they come from very different naval backgrounds and are probably used to applying differing naval strategies, and, as you point out, they are tactical heavyweights, not the sort of people who take orders. Given that I expect only one will be present for this battle.

Attacking from the flanks and the rear is easier said that done, as it would demand that the fleet move around the enemy in a wide arc, a process which would leave them exposed and unable to fight back. Whereas the Hegemony fleet can simply pivot, while the Malevolence pursues and fires from behind. A frontal assault may therefore be unavoidable.

Would Gilad so readily abandon his flagship, it is after all his flagship and one he is very much familiar and comfortable with, whereas the Nebula class is a New Republic warship and practically alien to him. I feel he would only abandon it if he had a strong reason for doing so, and considering he is unaware of what's he's up against he lacks that reason.

I'm confused as to what your point is concerning Storm Commandos, are they going to drop a grenade or something?

Three Venators were unable to disable the Malevolence's engines after it had been crippled, no amount of Dreadnaughts will be capable of pulling this off, not that the Malevolence will be trying to escape, but doing the hunting.

The Nebulas could withstand the firepower of smaller SSD models and presumably not indefinitely.

Counterpoints to counterpoints

1. Evidence actually points to the contrary. Gilad works very well with other commanders. The Battle of Ithor in the Vong War provides a really good example of this. During the battle he worked with Admiral Kre’fey of the New Republic. Differing naval traditions by the way and the two worked very well together. Pellaeon had respect for many of the New Republic naval officers, Bel Iblis being one of them specifically named (Ackbar and Wedge as well).

2. The fleets start off in system and not next to each other. What’s to stop them from using the planet’s gravity well to pull them out right next to the PH fleet? Add in some surprise.

3. Abandoning the Chimera is not something that I believe that Pellaeon would like, but I believe that he would see the sense in it. Would the idea originate with him, I would say no, but I think that it would be suggested by the other members in the leadership.

4. The amount of heavy weaponry the Storm Commandos carry could cause overdue damage to the ship, it’s why most marine forces use lighter weaponry. Then again they could just go for less, but that would mean abandoning most of their firepower advantages.

5. Remember though Venators relied on fighter strength more than ship-to-ship firepower. Dreadnaughts are designed for ship-to-ship specifically. Or we could throw in some TIE Bomber runs on the engines. Or have Jaina hit them too. For all purposes the Malevolence is like an small SSD, minus of course more varied weaponry, and Nebulas were supposed to be able to stand against those—while maybe not indefinitely—I see no problem with them holding their own against it to outmaneuver it.

Also concerning the Soulless One, underestimate it at your own peril. In the unlikely scenario that Grievous is forced the fleet the Soulless One is the perfect craft to do it in, Phantoms or not. First an overview of its capabilities.

...The Soulless One was a modified Belbullab-22 starfighter, a fast and agile prong-shaped vessel produced by Feethan Ottraw Scalable Assemblies. Grievous considered his fighter to be a vision of the future of warfare, with a powerful arsenal consisting of two sets of triple rapid-fire laser cannons. The starfighter was easily able to match the Porax-38 starfighter for speed, fitted with twin ion drives and an extremely powerful hyperdrive.

Grievous modified his fighter with a top-of-the-line hyperdrive allowing the cyborg general to stay mobile on a galaxy-wide scale. In order to remain in touch with his forces while flying his fighter, a powerful but compact HoloNet transceiver was installed onboard, allowing Grievous to slice into legitimate and pirate networks.

He also outfitted the Soulless One with a deflector shield, and had the entire hull coated in a thin layer of impervium, making the fighter impenetrable to all but the heaviest of enemy fire...

--Taken from Wookieepedia

So its extremely fast, capable of 1,100 km/h in atmosphere, 100 km shy of a TIE fighter. Its capable of communicating with his forces, meaning he can easily summon tri-fighters to his aid, which are fastest fighters on the field. And finally it has shielding more than strong enough to resist the laser cannons of several phantoms and then some.

Need I also add that Grievous is himself, an excellent pilot? Not even Anakin Skywalker, arguably the best starfighter pilot in galactic history, was incapable of catching him. Despite being in a faster fighter, that had been modified for speed.

Heck, one time Grievous managed to escape in the Soulless One despite missing a hand!

In the words of Windu he was "almost as adept at handling a ship as he was a lightsaber."

That said, unless the Alliance can disable the Malevolence' hyperdrive they can't stop it from escaping.

But how can he defend himself against something that doesn't show up on sensors? HE may be good but this advantage is nullified the stealth capabilities of the Phantoms.

Counterpoints to counterpoints

1. Evidence actually points to the contrary. Gilad works very well with other commanders. The Battle of Ithor in the Vong War provides a really good example of this. During the battle he worked with Admiral Kre’fey of the New Republic. Differing naval traditions by the way and the two worked very well together. Pellaeon had respect for many of the New Republic naval officers, Bel Iblis being one of them specifically named (Ackbar and Wedge as well).

2. The fleets start off in system and not next to each other. What’s to stop them from using the planet’s gravity well to pull them out right next to the PH fleet? Add in some surprise.

3. Abandoning the Chimera is not something that I believe that Pellaeon would like, but I believe that he would see the sense in it. Would the idea originate with him, I would say no, but I think that it would be suggested by the other members in the leadership.

4. The amount of heavy weaponry the Storm Commandos carry could cause overdue damage to the ship, it’s why most marine forces use lighter weaponry. Then again they could just go for less, but that would mean abandoning most of their firepower advantages.

5. Remember though Venators relied on fighter strength more than ship-to-ship firepower. Dreadnaughts are designed for ship-to-ship specifically. Or we could throw in some TIE Bomber runs on the engines. Or have Jaina hit them too. For all purposes the Malevolence is like an small SSD, minus of course more varied weaponry, and Nebulas were supposed to be able to stand against those—while maybe not indefinitely—I see no problem with them holding their own against it to outmaneuver it.

1. Fair enough, fair enough.

2. The fleets start off in orbit of the planet, so they kinda do. Also said tactic was very dangerous and difficult to pull off.

3. It seems somewhat a cowardly move for a man like Gilad, and ultimately someone has to command the flagship. However as an Imperial who is very fond of his own warship and confident in his abilities I doubt he make such a move.

4. I neither see your point, nor understand where you are getting this notion from. The standard armament for a Storm Commando was an E-11 blaster rifle i.e. the stormtrooper model, versatile and hardly unwieldy.

However the key fact here is that they are covert units, they are not going to be engaging SpecForce troopers in the corridors, especially considering that no more than six will likely be deployed. The objective is to move about the ship totally undetected by the enemy, plant the explosives, and then get the hell out of there before the enemy can react.

And considering that they have both a detailed layout of the ship, cloaking devices and sound dampeners they won't be.

5. The main cannons on a Venator were devastating and could be overcharged. They were multi-purpose warships who designed primarily for ship-to-ship combat, with their role as a carrier being secondary, they excelled at both. A 600 metre warship is not going to cut it, especially considering that in this case the Malevolence is not crippled and shieldless.

In terms of TIE bombers, they would be ripped to shreds by tri-fighters before you could say proton torpedo.

But how can he defend himself against something that doesn't show up on sensors? HE may be good but this advantage is nullified the stealth capabilities of the Phantoms.
With nigh impervious shielding, Jedi-level reflexes and an screen of tri-fighters and buzz droids to protect him.

And, thanks to his exceptional piloting capabilities, everything else in his way will be fish food.

Edited by Beniboybling

I'd just like to pop in and ask why everyone is ignoring Tholme here? You know, the guy that could easily create a master plan to destroy the Malevolence?

Jaina's great and all, but Tholme is an espionage genius. Not many people can even come close to this guys mind with espionage. He trained with Anazati for years, won countless victories in the Outer Rim, and survived Order 66. Hell, if he thinks Jaina and a squad will fail, he'll join them. And that makes the job even easier for him.

His only failed spy mission was Quinaln- and really, that wasn't even his fault. Quinalan was too weak to withstand the darkside. His genius, coupled with SpecForce, the Bothan Spynet, and Jaina, guarantee this ship goes down.

And on another note, I just realized how similar Karadon's faction is to my classic one. Very interesting.