More weapons decorations

AemmaAstryr

I wanted to create a armory for my stronghold, but sadly all I could find was a weapons rack. Really? ONly ONE type of weaponry/armor in all of the game? Think of all the possibilities: various types of weapons that can be hung on walls on racks, display tables, armor displays of various types of armor. Of course, there should some weapons and armor displays that are Imperial and some that are Republic. There are endless possibilites. These things would sell like wildfire.

I wanted to create a armory for my stronghold, but sadly all I could find was a weapons rack. Really? ONly ONE type of weaponry/armor in all of the game? Think of all the possibilities: various types of weapons that can be hung on walls on racks, display tables, armor displays of various types of armor. Of course, there should some weapons and armor displays that are Imperial and some that are Republic. There are endless possibilites. These things would sell like wildfire.

I've found a lot of types of weaponry decorations available, although most of them run towards military. In addition to the weapons rack, there's also the rest of the Munitions sub-category and the Bounty Brokers weapon rack

They also seem to be rolling out some wall-mounted displays; there's a Holographic Display (rifle) in the Underworld Essentials pack that was released last week.

Edited by AlixMV

Funny, when I first started decorating, my gripe was that there was too much "boxes of missiles, ammunition, etc." as I wouldn't store such things inside my home.

I would agree that some different styles of weapon racks would be nice.

Oh! And what if there was an "armor dummy" which we could dress in a suit of armor?

Funny, when I first started decorating, my gripe was that there was too much "boxes of missiles, ammunition, etc." as I wouldn't store such things inside my home.

I would agree that some different styles of weapon racks would be nice.

Oh! And what if there was an "armor dummy" which we could dress in a suit of armor?

I think he wants weapons and armor that an individual would carry. There's bombs and missiles and even a gun turret, but I think there is only a rack of guns that fit what he's looking for.

That was a fun aspect of Ultima Online. Everything was usable, but it also mention putting your usable weapon down as deco - meaning you didn't have it anymore (but could pick back up and use).

Ultima also had weapon displays from their Samurai Empire expansion, so something like that might be neat. I'm sure there is something they could do to display light sabers.