Those of you who attend the Meet and Greet. Ask this question Pls :)

JourrnoRush

I'll be sure to spam it on the next community live stream. If people can spam "When is 3.0 omg" I can ask "what are those planets below the fleets for the last nearly 3 years"

^^ It is a worthy question indeed. :D

Your chances would probably increase if you asked during a Stream attended by Charles Boyd, seeing he's the current Lead Writer and was also Lead for the Trooper story. Dude's been around since forever. ;)

EDIT:

Not sure if it's worth mentioning but Rush is also one of my favorites bands. I play bass guitar and my style was heavily influenced by Geddy Lee.

Neil Peart is my favorite drummer of all time, possibly second only to Bill Bruford or John Bonham. :cool:

[/OT]

Edited by Darth_Wicked

^^ It is a worthy question indeed. :D

Your chances would probably increase if you asked during a Stream attended by Charles Boyd, seeing he's the current Lead Writer and was also Lead for the Trooper story. Dude's been around since forever. ;)

EDIT:

Not sure if it's worth mentioning but Rush is also one of my favorites bands. I play bass guitar and my style was heavily influenced by Geddy Lee.

Neil Peart is my favorite drummer of all time, possibly second only to Bill Bruford or John Bonham. :cool:

[/OT]

Rush IS my favorite band.

Geddy is the man, bass, singing, keyboards, pedals. So awesome.

Don't forget Alex is easily one of the best guitarists in the world and easiest one of the funniest musicians I've ever seen.

Next year R41 xD

Can't tell you their names but can tell you they look bad. LQ textures galore. It's very obvious fleets were rushed in beta, wish they upgraded their looks along with outer space 'scenery' they're in.

Have you seen the planets during invasion? Total crap.

The only good looking one is Belsavis.

What are the planets the Imperial and Republic fleets orbit? Those moons too.

Thanks.

Unless you already know please enlighten me. I asked this question almost a year ago and nobody knew then.

I don't 'know', but given the general look of the planets and their location on the Galaxy map, I always assumed the fleets orbit Dromond Kass and Coruscant respectively.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.