One Change I'd Like To See...

Laris_Rai

...is a picture of the possible rewards I can get my each mission. If I'm trying to craft something specific it's easier for me to remember the picture of the material I need than the name. I think this would also cut down on the simple goof of send a crew member off on the wrong level mission and such. Make it possible to see the name of the material by moving the mouse over the picture would also be a good idea.

And if I'm being pie in the sky about it, the % odds of getting each one would be nice too.

Couple of things:

1) they reuse existing icons. Granted if you are making a grade 3 item you would not expect to have to use a grade 7 material or vice versa (the one that popped into my head was the Biometric Crystal Alloy versus the Neuro-Stimulator). And many are VERY similar (grades 3 and 4 color crystals spring to mind: Blue Solid Crystal vs Blue Opaque Crystal; in fact upon closer inspection you can tell that one is simply a zoomed in of the other). So just seeing the picture would not necessarily help.

2) If you are short on materials to craft something specific, you are better served buying those materials off the GTN. If the materials you are short on are high value (low supply, high demand, or both), then you should have planned ahead and acquired them through missions so you are not short on them when you "need" them.

All that being said, I would agree that pics would be nice.