Bound [Droid Engineer´s Workbench]

Sillensumbra

Hello, after the patch i logged in and noticed that all of mine [Droid Engineer´s Workbench] have become bound.

I have tried opening a ticket but it was closed with an automated response saying you cant handle bound cartel market stuff. well i feel a bit cheated since i got a few cartel packs and was selling a lot of decorations just to get this Bug.

I had something similar happen with the workbench. I had a stack of 2 and they were not bound to me but then I used one and the one left in the stack was now bound. I was going to donate the 2nd to the guild, but looks like I have 2 workbenches now

I had a similar issue with the Executive's Lounge, where I consumed one and the whole stack became bound. I put in a ticket and CS gave me unbound ones and said it was a bug. Maybe look at how you worded the ticket to avoid the auto-answer?

You had a CS agent do something other then the "sorry but here's an auto response"? I'm at 12/12 bad CS responses. I even spoke with one over the phone and he was pretty straightforward that they have no power to do much other then get a person unstuck or punish people flagrantly violating the t.o.s.

So there is either a culture of just not wanting to do their jobs but check the quota off that they responded and thus their job is done (no help) or they really can't offer any help other then the preapproved language for legal reasons, reasons that are not spelled out to the customer.

And while I'm ranting, why is the ticket closed by the CS Agent and not the customer? Shouldn't the customer get some satisfaction or back and forth responses to get problems fixed? The current system you write a ticket, the CS agent tells you sorry, I'm sympathetic but I won't or can't help you, and I'm closing your ticket. Asking for help with game issues shouldn't feel like a visit to the DMV.

Edited by jozimmie