What's the best marauder PvP spec nowadays?

ditdoo

All 3 specs are in a pretty good spot but Carnage/combat has the lead imo.

Annihilation/watchman suffers from kiting and snares vs good teams. dmg is good.

Rage tree is prob the worst, too slow (imo) and not good enough single target damage, aswell as they nerfed it so the crit and extra dmg is only on your main target. Without the AOE pressure aspect of the class it feels empty and useless, especially since carnage does everything better.

Difficulty level rises with how useful and powerful the spec is in pvp imo:p rage<anni<carnage

All 3 specs are in a pretty good spot but Carnage/combat has the lead imo.

Annihilation/watchman suffers from kiting and snares vs good teams. dmg is good.

I'd also say that Anni/Watchman has a bit more survivability than Combat/Carnage (feels that way to me, at least) and is good at harassing healers. Combat feels bit more squish to me unless you have a healer focusing on you.

If you're you running with a pocket healer, I'd suggest Carnage, if you're running solo I'd suggest Anni. Alternatively, play either for a little bit and stick to whichever you like the most.

And ignore the "Marauders suck in pvp" guys. I run my Sentinel solo 90% of the time, and do just fine (as both Watchman and Combat)

Due to the AC being so soft, stealth classes will regularly destroy you 1v1. In a WZ, however, you can put immense pressure on healers and unguarded targets with any spec.

I can't recommend a spec because I have played all 3 and they are relatively equal. I prefer combat but its also the most complex to get right.

Edited by Arkerus

Due to the AC being so soft, stealth classes will regularly destroy you 1v1.

That counts for the most visible Classes when a Stealth Class had the Opener... And **** that 1 v 1 **** in an Warzone u had to play for the Team not for ur fkin Solo kills.

That counts for the most visible Classes when a Stealth Class had the Opener... And **** that 1 v 1 **** in an Warzone u had to play for the Team not for ur fkin Solo kills.

and this is why Knight/Warrior class should be able to detect stealth ACs 10-20% time with a Force ability.