The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Release Sculptural Fountain decoration already!

Pietrastor

http://tor-decorating.com/fountain-sculptural/

First it was a conquest reward on PTS, then in Seneschal pack, now it has been replaced with Fountain of Blood & Fire. Unless you're going for a Dr. Lecter serial-killer "look" in your strongholds, that blood fountain ain't gonna work :rak_02: Release the beautiful Sculptural Fountain already cartel team! Stop delaying it in favour of way less universal "alternatives"

Edited by Pietrastor

When u release it eventually, can u plz make it bigger? I was very surprised how tiny the Blood fountain is. Just make this one a Centerpiece decoration, we need BIGGER fountain option, give it as big base as the Cyan Crystal and Holocron of Ancient Masters

Please pardon my ignorance, but:

IF it were available:

1. Who would it be available to ?

2. How could you get it (aside from the market) ?

PS: I like this particular fountain VERY much!

At first it was suppoused to be Conquest reward (during PTS). Then they moved it to Seneschal Pack, now it's been replaced with (tiny...) Blood Fountain. So I hope they release it in the next pack AND make it bigger, we need centerpiece fountain decoration, you can see how beautiful this is in its proper size yourself in Imperial Black Hole daily zone (it's placed close to H4 entrance). Getting it in dwarf size would suck, it needs proper scale

At first it was suppoused to be Conquest reward (during PTS). Then they moved it to Seneschal Pack, now it's been replaced with (tiny...) Blood Fountain. So I hope they release it in the next pack AND make it bigger, we need centerpiece fountain decoration, you can see how beautiful this is in its proper size yourself in Imperial Black Hole daily zone (it's placed close to H4 entrance). Getting it in dwarf size would suck, it needs proper scale

Agreed... if done to a proper scale this unquestionably would be VERY nice!

Please: make it so!