StarWars The Knights of the Old Republic HD

Deshiel

I've seen some HD re-released games with next- gen graphics such as MDK2 HD and now Fable Anniversary.

KOTOR HD would be friggin awesome. Do you agree?

Yes, I would love a rerelease. And I would love if they were expanded a bit. And if KOTOR II* was restored to completion since it was rushed.

But I don't think this is the forum you wanted. I think likely want the Off-Topic one.

*was not made by BioWare, which makes me sad since it likely won't be remade then.

if it ever happened i'd get it the day it dropped, and it would be even better if Obsidian also released a Knights of the Old Republic II Directors Cut HD Remix along with it...

the Resident Evil HD Remixes looked good and the HD Remix of Final Fantasy X/X-2 was gorgeous, so i would very much like to see HD Remixes of Knights and Knights II...

before too many people start misusing the word "Remake"... Remake implies a complete starting over from scratch whereas a Remix is an enhanced port with prettier graphics... i noticed a lot of people even in the video games media mislabel FF X/X-2 a remake when it's an HD Remix...

Edited by Elly_Dawn