Some of my items moves each patch

Icestar

I have noticed that I have to check my stronghold after each patch.

There has been some movement with my items, my appearance modification station got turned around some patch ago and this patch all my ships were turned.

Perhaps there is a serverghost that likes to play with our strongholds when they are offline

The devs said a while ago, that the arrangement of a decoration gets reset when they do a change to that item or the hook it was placed on.

Maybe that's what happened.

However, i haven't noticed any change in my stronghold.

Edited by Sindariel

My Imperial Scout on the pad at DK was rotated 180 degrees after the patch. I haven't noticed anything else that has moved but I may have missed something. I hope this doesn't happen often because very few decorations in my strongholds are at 0,0,0 on their hooks.

My Imperial Scout on the pad at DK was rotated 180 degrees after the patch. I haven't noticed anything else that has moved but I may have missed something. I hope this doesn't happen often because very few decorations in my strongholds are at 0,0,0 on their hooks.

Indeed. Its starship/fleet related, mostly just the fleet bought ships.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.