Artifice crafting bug (queued items disappearing)

Oneirophrenia

Last night I was crafting on my artifice in my NS stronghold and I queued 3 synth prefrabs, a crystal and a design, in that exact order. I then hopped to my DK stronghold to refresh crew missions and noticed that the crystal and design disappeared from the queue, with only those 3 synth prefabs remaining. I checked my inventory and legacy hold to see if the mats were refunded, they weren't. Basically everything simply vanished into thin air.

Artifice is the only character I've noticed this problem on, cybertech, armstech, armormech, biochem were all fine.

Edited by Oneirophrenia

I take back the last sentence of my original post. The same bug just happened on my cybertech guy. Queued 5 industrial prefabs and then hopped over to DK stronghold, 1 disappeared. Re-queued another industrial prefab and hopped back to Tat stronghold and that one disappeared too. And no, no mats refund, just poofed. What the heck?

Logging back into a character with queued crafting, I noticed they'd not made what I asked on occasion. I first thought it was because I updated the materials in my legacy storage, but now that I saw this thread I realised that shouldn't be the case, materials are used when you add them to the queue and refunded if you manually cancel the order.

Nice to see I wasn't suffering from bad memory.