Thank you Bioware

LaOosaki

Thank you for giving us an accurate green crystal. The Green Core Crystal looks awesome, and after almost 3 years of playing this game without unsubscribing a single month, my Jedi is finally perfect with KOTOR Robes, Luke's Robes, long sleeves, awesome dye colors, housing and nice lightsaber hilts. I say this in my boyfriend's name too. We always had faith in you Bioware, and however painful this can be sometimes, we will always remain loyal to you and to TOR. This game changed our lifes and made them so much better, we will be forever grateful.

Sorry about any typos, english isn't my first language.

Thank you for giving us an accurate green crystal. The Green Core Crystal looks awesome, and after almost 3 years of playing this game without unsubscribing a single month, my Jedi is finally perfect with KOTOR Robes, Luke's Robes, long sleeves, awesome dye colors, housing and nice lightsaber hilts. I say this in my boyfriend's name too. We always had faith in you Bioware, and however painful this can be sometimes, we will always remain loyal to you and to TOR. This game changed our lifes and made them so much better, we will be forever grateful.

I'm curious, what are Luke’s Robes?

Perfect. Bioware sure needs some love. It's not like everything's perfect now, but its a great game and the best MMO around.