Is There A Way To Preview The New Collections Items On Regular Servers?

arunav

A while ago, I remember there was a trick of previewing a regular item, and then somehow previewing an upcoming pack's armor pieces, when otherwise those items wouldn't be available to preview.

Wanted to check out how one of the new sets looks on my character.

Any suggestions? It's been a while since I tried previewing upcoming pack stuff, so perhaps I am not following the correct procedure.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

The second step never works for me. :(

You might be looking at the collection's image - it will remain the same as the first step item you preview, but you'll notice all the items that can be previewed are actually the new ones, after you click on the desired upcoming item.

Edited by arunav

You might be looking at the collection's image - it will remain the same as the first step item you preview, but you'll notice all the items that can be previewed are actually the new ones, after you click on the desired upcoming item.

I actually previewed the parts that are already in the game, and clicking the upcoming items did not replace them. It only worked when I clicked the old armor to inspect, but not previewed any part of it, only then it is replaced by the new ones.. That was a simple solution ;)