Anyone else get a slight buff after patch

TominatorBriss

Just downloaded patch and logged in i buffed up and used my stim as i always do and noticed my health a#has increased by 200

Seriously im not lying one bit i asked in gen chat on fleet and a few people have said they have received the similar buff

so was something fixed to make this happen

i have collected all the datacrons perhaps one of them didnt work properly

or is it that the +5% buff to health didnt work properly?

either way im happy now that 200 was all i needed to go over 4k health on my jug dps and still have my main stat at 2046 it wont help much but i take what i can get

go legacy-rep/imp classes hover over your companions.....there is your answer

Im no fool.... I already unlocked those buffs ages ago along with all the datacrons

So either they've fixed something so everything all works and gives out the proper buffs or they've messed up something

Im no fool.... I already unlocked those buffs ages ago along with all the datacrons

So either they've fixed something so everything all works and gives out the proper buffs or they've messed up something

As has already been stated, the companion buffs are applying 2 times instead of once.

As many have pointed out some of the companion perks are being counted more than before. I admit I did not notice until I saw threads like this {probably would have eventually}. As you might have seen they also broke legacy perks for fleet pass travel {which was made almost obsolete with the SH bypass anyhow :(} and subscriber QT....and were I a betting type....they probably broke other legacy perks.

My biggest concern is when they go to "fix" it what else they will break lol.