Looking for a specific Chest Armor for Kira Carsen

Focusangel

Hey Guys :)

I hope someone can maybe tell me what Chest Armor, Kira Carsen is wearing in the picture below.

http://tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/364.jpg

Remember that the appereance of armor changes between IMP and REP Chars..

That means - yeah i know there might be armors on the IMP side which look like this - but they won't look like this when a REP Char wear them.

Sorry for crappy english.

Cheers

I may be wrong here, but I'm thinking that is a very old image from pre-release, and that the specific armor shown does not exist in-game. I sure would love to be wrong, though! ;)

I think the closest you could get, if you want a crop top with a more Imperial aesthetic for Kira, is the Investigator chest piece. Alternately, in a future cartel pack there will be a recolor of the old Tionese/Columi/Rakata Inquisitor gear, which also has a crop top, if you don't mind the over-the-top shoulder armor. xD

In terms of coverage and cut, the Ambitious Warrior or Covert Energy top would give a similar look.

This link may be useful as well: TOR-fashion :)

Yeah - the picture is from one month before release. (November 2011). That btw. actually also explains why her skin is darker (better).

I really hope it still exist.

I see no reason why they should have changed or removed it.. it looks so good :o

Edited by Focusangel

It's a fairly common Sith Inquisitor robe top, female version. This particular one is unusual in that it has the hood down and no shoulderpads. Republic-side the closest you can get is probably the Investigator's armour set, as allready mentioned. Edited by Pscyon