The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Raised platforms

vulturefett

So I have an idea. We need raised platforms for our strongholds. Basically a hook on top of a hook. And they can come in the sizes of all the hooks. I mean I like my Alderaan throne and all but it needs to be higher then any other chair in the place. And they would go a long way towards making the SHs look individualized. Thay can be randomly placed like 4 mixed in a box like the armor so that it's not taking the place of a decoration in a pack.

Yes, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a "Z" axis as well. There are many things that should be "stackable" for instance, like crates, ammo racks, etc. At least give the option for wall mounts and wider X Y adjustmemts so as to give the appearance of stacks.

Also, I would love a raised platform for my dancers :D

Would be great to place speeders up on different level platforms for purely ascetic reasons. Also my bar room would look great if I could have raised seating in a few areas, maybe a raised bar. Look at many of the cantina's in the movies and they have different levels of seating.

I want to make a guild dance club. While we are at it can we have more bar options as well? The small bars in the cartel pack are terrible and don't really make a good bar even when you try to link them together. And can we have live band members not just juke boxes? There are many items I would gladly pay for to make my SH a little bit more unique and personalized.

Afraid this is one of those ideas that sounds good, but is more difficult to implement than one might think. You're basically talking about modifying the "walk mesh" in the world. Especially with the multi-tiered dance floor idea.

I think it would be cool, I just think that unless they considered this when they created the systems for strongholds, it isn't really doable.

"I'm completely changing the configuration of the apartment. You're not gonna believe it when you see it. A whole new lifestyle."

"What are you doing?"

"Levels."

"Levels?"

"Yeah, I'm getting rid of all my furniture. All of it. And I'm going to build these different levels, with steps, and it'll all be carpeted with a lot of pillows. You know, like ancient Egypt."

"You drew up plans for this?"

"No, no. It's all in my head."

"I don't know how you're going to be comfortable like that."

"Oh, I'll be comfortable."

Afraid this is one of those ideas that sounds good, but is more difficult to implement than one might think. You're basically talking about modifying the "walk mesh" in the world. Especially with the multi-tiered dance floor idea.

I think it would be cool, I just think that unless they considered this when they created the systems for strongholds, it isn't really doable.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you walked over a hypergate, or seen the large hook with small hooks on top of them? I love it when people try to sound like they know what they are talking about.