The achievement gap

DarthxZannah

Dear Bioware,

Why did you choose to implement an achievement system and not give credit for hardly ANY planetary achievement for the nine 55th level characters I've already leveled?

Why did you choose to include quest summoned (exclusively) mobs in the list of achievements for completion of a planet when all of my 55s have already done the quests, for which they were given no credit, and therefore cannot complete them?

Do you have any plans to address this imbalance?

Thanks for any attention you might give this post, sincerely,

Me

For the most part, non-codex granting feats could not be granted retroactively because the game did not track the data before the achievement system was put into place.

As for things given by a quest, pretty much your only option is to do the quest with an alt.

Achievements are legacy-wide so it doesn't matter which character does them.

For the most part, non-codex granting feats could not be granted retroactively because the game did not track the data before the achievement system was put into place.

As for things given by a quest, pretty much your only option is to do the quest with an alt.

Achievements are legacy-wide so it doesn't matter which character does them.

most but not all (look WB, datacrons, and some others)

Anyway when the achievements shows the light into game i already had 7 55s chars so spend 3 months to finish all PVE achievements in all planets, want them, done them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.