Transferring characters to another server?

Gatran

Hey does anyone know if there is any way right now to transfer a character to another server? I leveled a Sith Warrior to level 25 spending about 40 hours on him and realized I made a dumb mistake and made my character on a west coast server and I am east coast. Is there any way to transfer characters right now?

Hey does anyone know if there is any way right now to transfer a character to another server? I leveled a Sith Warrior to level 25 spending about 40 hours on him and realized I made a dumb mistake and made my character on a west coast server and I am east coast. Is there any way to transfer characters right now?

No and there is no eta on it either. They just said its in the cards at some point.

Edited by Phoenixblight

It would be nice if they offered free transfers like Rift does with a week cooldown. It's always nice over there if you find a new group of friends and want to jump in without releveling or chunking out a decent sum of money to transfer. Edited by Bodaway

Yeah they really need to offer free ones exclusively to those who were deployed in the early access period... we've chosen a new realm for our guild but our guild is still "officially" deployed on the old one that has been having queue issues since launch... so.. would be nice to have some way to change/transfer that.

It would be nice if they offered free transfers like Rift does with a week cooldown. It's always nice over there if you find a new group of friends and want to jump in without releveling or chunking out a decent sum of money to transfer.

^this. It would be so nice to be able to hop to/with friends to servers, this has been a great game so far, but not being able to play with my friends is often a big turn off for me in mmo's

Greetings!

Our teams are currently working on implementing a way to transfer characters, but have no additional information at this time. To help us keep the forums organized we ask that you continue this discussion on the thread: Warning on high population servers. You will find a post by Stephen Reid regarding the topic of character transfers.

You can join other members of the community to discuss this topic. We will now be closing this thread.