Why do people like the T2 scout?

Finrok

If you are referring to the Flashfire/Sting variant, people love them because they are the best dogfighter in the game. The Blackbolt/Nova Dive is a real scout with better sensors, speed and maneuverability, but the T2 has better guns, decent missiles and excellent evasion. Even after the evasion nerf, nothing beats them 1 on 1 in a dogfight.

If you are referring to the Flashfire/Sting variant, people love them because they are the best dogfighter in the game. The Blackbolt/Nova Dive is a real scout with better sensors, speed and maneuverability, but the T2 has better guns, decent missiles and excellent evasion. Even after the evasion nerf, nothing beats them 1 on 1 in a dogfight.

Pretty much this. Though you can turn them into speed monster or great defensive ships. The reason I was drawn to it cause its small and I could move around small space and people can't hit me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.