Guild stronghold info not showing up?

Sacrumana

Hey everyone. I was online when a fellow member told me that they weren't able to view the guild's stronghold button when they hit "u". When they hit the personal tab, it showed their personal stronghold just fine, but when they get to the guild, it just shows a blank page still in the stronghold dialogue box. I checked out the problem, and I was having the same problem as well; a blank guild stronghold page. We do have a guild stronghold in DK, so its not a matter of us not having purchased one or it not being decorated. Its guild-wide. I was wondering if this problem was happening to anyone else, if there's any solutions, because our guild dueling tourney is tomorrow, and we're hoping this doesn't take too long to fix. If anyone can voice their solutions, and if this has been happening to them as well, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

PS- My guild's name is "battle born". I have no idea if its affecting everyone, but this problem is occurring to all the members in my guild who are online right now.

EDIT: Ok, so now its showing up, so I don't know if its a bug that fixes itself over time, or if it was something that we all hallucinated? No idea, but its definitely something to bring up to the tech support.

Edited by Sacrumana
(See added info)

Hey everyone. I was online when a fellow member told me that they weren't able to view the guild's stronghold button when they hit "u". When they hit the personal tab, it showed their personal stronghold just fine, but when they get to the guild, it just shows a blank page still in the stronghold dialogue box. I checked out the problem, and I was having the same problem as well; a blank guild stronghold page. We do have a guild stronghold in DK, so its not a matter of us not having purchased one or it not being decorated. Its guild-wide. I was wondering if this problem was happening to anyone else, if there's any solutions, because our guild dueling tourney is tomorrow, and we're hoping this doesn't take too long to fix. If anyone can voice their solutions, and if this has been happening to them as well, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

PS- My guild's name is "battle born". I have no idea if its affecting everyone, but this problem is occurring to all the members in my guild who are online right now.

EDIT: Ok, so now its showing up, so I don't know if its a bug that fixes itself over time, or if it was something that we all hallucinated? No idea, but its definitely something to bring up to the tech support.

Your guild ship is about to disappear. That's the beginning stage of it. See this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=764859