Questions about reverse engineering and crystals

NJJBG

I know this will sound really stupid but can someone give me a rundown about how I may craft lightsaber crystals? I already worked my way up to advanced artifice and i'm sure there is some profit to be made when I create and sell lightsaber crystals like you see on the GTN. I'm just clueless because i've been mainly playing through my class stories and what not. I know that a lot of the crystals on the GTN are cartel market items but can you make those crystals? Sorry for my rambling, just looking for some answers. I appreciate any feedback and thanks in advance!

I know this will sound really stupid but can someone give me a rundown about how I may craft lightsaber crystals? I already worked my way up to advanced artifice and i'm sure there is some profit to be made when I create and sell lightsaber crystals like you see on the GTN. I'm just clueless because i've been mainly playing through my class stories and what not. I know that a lot of the crystals on the GTN are cartel market items but can you make those crystals? Sorry for my rambling, just looking for some answers. I appreciate any feedback and thanks in advance!

ALL of the CM crystals are NOT craftable.

MOST of the desirable looking crystals are either from schematics that drop in level 50 operations (EV, KP, EC) or from REing crystals that drop in level 50 operations, or are schematics available from daily area vendors.

There is a page on Dulfy.net that details where each crystal and/or schematic can be obtained.

My advise: focus on other things artifice can make. I craft nothing but dye Modules and lightsaber hilts.

I craft nothing but dye Modules and lightsaber hilts.

*Moves in on your market* Heh.

Nah though, having too much of a breezy time with GSH stuff.

Check out what you can buy prefabs for vs how much decorations that buy them go for sometime. True story.

I'm worried though this new patch is going to start BOP a lot more decorations. :(