The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

We need a Cartel Coins market,

Elf_sope

Hey,

My idea is that we bring in a cartel coin market vendor,

It will work like the gtm but you can only sell Cartel items there,

As we all know when you open a new pack and try to sell the armor they are Always around 20k ea,

And you dont make Money by Selling the stuff, So you just leet the iteam lay in the bank and rott,

So would be good if we head a gtm that we only can sell cartel items to,

Hey,

My idea is that we bring in a cartel coin market vendor,

It will work like the gtm but you can only sell Cartel items there,

As we all know when you open a new pack and try to sell the armor they are Always around 20k ea,

And you dont make Money by Selling the stuff, So you just leet the iteam lay in the bank and rott,

So would be good if we head a gtm that we only can sell cartel items to,

and what would the point be? Why have a market for only CM items, if they don't sell on the regular GTN why would putting them on a separate market be any better?

Are you basically asking to have the ability to sell these items to a vendor?

and what would the point be? Why have a market for only CM items, if they don't sell on the regular GTN why would putting them on a separate market be any better?

Are you basically asking to have the ability to sell these items to a vendor?

I feel the reason would be maybe some times you want to just look at random items in gtn however this is impossible since half if not more of the market is stupid head pieces that never sell or bracers from the CM. side note try looking at suggestions in a more positive way instead of putting them down with your negetive out look on life.

/signed its a good idea

Edited by Darth__Reaver