The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Selling items to vendors

Jarazar

Recently I resubscribed after a year hiatus. After questing a while I went to a vendor to sell junk and I noticed items in the buyback section that must have been there since I last played over a year ago. Is this not a resource hog to keep that stuff active? You should do like most other mmo's and make them go poof after an hour or so after the player logs out of the game.

Recently I resubscribed after a year hiatus. After questing a while I went to a vendor to sell junk and I noticed items in the buyback section that must have been there since I last played over a year ago. Is this not a resource hog to keep that stuff active? You should do like most other mmo's and make them go poof after an hour or so after the player logs out of the game.

I found it quite handy that I was able to buy back stacks of then-worthless crafting mats that are now relevant again all of a sudden.

In reality, it's such a limited number of slots that, compared to inventory/cargo hold/ legacy storage it shouldn't weigh down on resources.