importance of diversity

Sirhenke

In my honest opinion I think this game is great but it hasn't reached it's full potential! I think SWTOR has the potential become an even greater MMO experience than it is today! What I find it really lacks is diversity, the ability to really customize your character to become YOUR unique character. It's the small details like how the twi'leks "head-tails" are styled (falling on their backs or around their neck or on their chests) or as simple as being able to chose the color intensity of the eyes. I have played SWTOR on and off since its release but I never really got in to it because I didn't feel as though I was a unique. PLEASE implement more customization tools/options in the future! Presets are fine if you just want to indulge yourself in the stunningly beautiful worlds and well-written stories but as a huge fan (not saying not wanting as may options doesn't make you a huge fan) I implore you to have in mind and not underestimating the felling of being special and unique!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.