Connection isues on PoT5

Kaptain

I am having some serious connectivity issues on PoT5. My latency goes from 70-90 to 20000+ latency consistently over the past couple of days. I am a subscriber who spends more money then I care to admit on the Cartel market, and to have the server performance react in this way is a major pain. I work 12 hours a day dealing with 65% of the countries 911 networks and calls and when I say this is my outlet for moving on throughout what is usually a trying week, believe me when I say it is.

The server instability is causing some serious frustrations on behalf of myself and the few folks I play with. This needs to be looked at ASAP.

If you require additional information, traces etc, please feel free to request, but with the time I have to enjoy this much needed break, having the servers work correctly is mucho importante' to me. Please investigate, this is not an isolated incident, and not due to my ISP or other mitigating factors outside the Bioware / EA game servers.

Thank you support team.

Edited by Kaptain

I actually encountered this problem the other day. Reloading my game fixed it but I was running into invisible walls. Sometimes Pot5 catches a cold.

Generally though, the server is pretty stable so if the problem persists it might be user-side. You should probably re-post this in the Customer Service forums since the server forums are generally for guild recruitment or forum pvp.

Edited by EnzoForMe

This issue is still persisting. I t is not just my machine or I would chalk that up to a me problem. The fact is, this is being experienced by several folks throughout a western Washington geographical region.

I candy be playing for 5 or 15 mins and than all of the sudden, incoming lag spikes up to 20,000 + latency which sometimes results in a loading screen and never recovers. Playing this game on Pot5 recently is like a crap shoot, we never know how the server will perform, thus leading to some unforeseen interruptions.

Restarting the game [i.e. CTRL+ALT+DEL] is a temporary solution as this issue continues to re-emerge.

Edited by Kaptain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.