The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trouble with Trooper

Kaisernick

Ok now i have a tank Powertech and i love him, i dont mind the jetpack and getting in your face cause i think its what a Hunter would do.

but

For my Trooper i just cant get into her as i dont like the big cannons as a commando and id prefer to deal damage from a distance.

i am considering deleting her and starting again as a Commando but before i do i simply have to ask, its it possible to be a Vanguard and not get all up close and personal with npc's?

Powertech and Vanguard are the same class so, i dont see how you have a problem with one versus the other, unless it's the problem I have of NO *********** NUMERICAL AMMO COUNTER... oh sorry, that was me raging over something that should have been in since day one...

Anyway, the closest thing that you can get to "ranged" as a Vanguard is about 10m and only really as Assault Vanguard can you do it.

Powertech and Vanguard are the same class so, i dont see how you have a problem with one versus the other, unless it's the problem I have of NO *********** NUMERICAL AMMO COUNTER...

*cough* *cough* Interface editor > Show Information Text *cough*

*cough* *cough* Interface editor > Show Information Text *cough*

I turned it on. Troopers dont get it. Bounty Hunters do.

Its because it used to be on a 1-12 scale for troopers, and was easily visible, so the devs didn't bother putting the display in. When they changed it to 1-100, they didn't account for it and the troopers didn't get an ammo counter. Its still that way -_-