Best solo(with companion, of course) leveling spec?

Quirnheim

Howdy,

Am starting a SI today and was going to go Sorcerer with him when I hit 10 - but I'm unsure what spec to level as(kind of new to the SI). I read AstralFire's guide and he says I should level in the healing tree - but I'm not sure if that would gimp my own DPS or not. Anyone have any advice? It would be most appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance,

Quirn

Howdy,

Am starting a SI today and was going to go Sorcerer with him when I hit 10 - but I'm unsure what spec to level as(kind of new to the SI). I read AstralFire's guide and he says I should level in the healing tree - but I'm not sure if that would gimp my own DPS or not. Anyone have any advice? It would be most appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance,

Quirn

For speed, going with Madness and taking every talent with 'Whirlwind' in it, along with 7 points in Lightning for Electric Induction, Reserves, and Subversion has been treating me well. Most mixed mob packs with one or two Strong mobs plus some normals and weaks are trivial. Go with a strong single-target DPS pet. Use Presence stims! BUY GEAR FOR YOUR PET. It's expensive, but worth it. Weapons, most importantly.

It's actually ultimately cheaper to keep Andronikos or Ashara in good weaponry than it is to update all of Khem Val's armor to keep him up to speed as a tank. You'll still need him occasionally, but the vast majority of the time, you won't.

Edited by Onager