Put Nautolans in the CM

APPRENTICExxx

Can we all agree wed buy the Nautolan to play as?

Things to sacrifice when playing a nautolan is:

1. No more head gear

2. Removal of hoods from gear

3. Last but not least, No jetpacks on the back of whatever gear you wear that has one.

The plus side of being a nautolan:

1. You are a freaking nautolan

2. You wont want to hide your face when you are a nautolan

3. You will get to rub your nautolan body and model in everyones face who doesnt have one

4. You can roleplay that you are a nautolan (duh)

5. You look like Kit-fisto

6. Manaan would look a lot better if at least one water specie was playing on the planet instead of selkath

7. Glee might be an oppurtunist planet sometime later

8. Again, you are a Freaking Nautolan

9. Nautolans are faster swimmers, have higher agility, and have an aptitude for using the force in the water much more effectively.

10. Again, for the third time, YOU ARE A FREAKING NAUTOLAN.

And I think we all agree, wed buy the Nautolan in an instance.

No we can't all agree because you speak for yourself not me nor anyone else. Dont care for Nautolans, don't care if they get added or not.

Exactly so. I would never want to play a Nautolan and I have no idea why anyone else would. If playing a Nautolan floats the OP's boat, jolly good for him, but I would certainly pick Torgruta or Voss over Nautolan for next playable race.

No we can't all agree because you speak for yourself not me nor anyone else. Dont care for Nautolans, don't care if they get added or not.

This! Stop trying to speak for me and others. I do NOT want Nautolans. I will NOt buy them if they are added. There are many other species/races I want to play as before Nautolan.

I'd like to see nautolan added to this game as a playable species ever since I heard rumors of a kotor mmo shortly after kotor II came out. As for the minor drawbacks that would most likely present themselves by playing as a Nautolan species character just like what we have now with twi'lek like no hood showing on armors,minor clipping issues with certain gear etc. I would gladly overlook those things for the chance of playing a Nautolan in-game :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.