The Gray Helix Lightsaber

StKoukou

I've just wanted to inform you about the bug on the effects of the Gray Helix Lightsaber.

When you use some abilities involving the saber or in general any abilities, the effects are no longer there and the saber itself turns to a normal, cheap lightsaber..

It's very annoying because it's an awesome mainhand with cool effects, and i'm wondering why haven't you fixed that yet. I've seen previous posts about that bug but nothing changed. It's a minor bug and it's very annoying

Also. It's not straight for the love of god.. It's crooked. Such a shame for an awesome lightsaber!

Edited by StKoukou
Forgot to mention something

• 8 months later...
I've just wanted to inform you about the bug on the effects of the Gray Helix Lightsaber.

When you use some abilities involving the saber or in general any abilities, the effects are no longer there and the saber itself turns to a normal, cheap lightsaber..

It's very annoying because it's an awesome mainhand with cool effects, and i'm wondering why haven't you fixed that yet. I've seen previous posts about that bug but nothing changed. It's a minor bug and it's very annoying

Also. It's not straight for the love of god.. It's crooked. Such a shame for an awesome lightsaber!

HOLY MOLLY SO IT WASN'T JUST AN IMPRESSION.

And here i was so very happy to finally get my gree lightsaber after 4 weeks with tons and tons of grey helix farming.

No, bioware, you will fix it, or probably end up loosing me because I CAN'T STAND NEGLECTED BUGS, SPECIALLY AFTER YOU SAID YOU WILL FIX IT.

Either admit you won't fix it, remove it from the game and replace it with a new not buggy look or fix it.