Returning Player

sparkzmark

Hi all!

I started playing for a few months way back when the game launched and haven't really played since. I've been looking around and am looking for a bit of advice, I want to start a new character again on a busy EU server and find a good guild with people who wouldn't mind helping out. With all the servers and all the guilds... I'm lost! Any hints, tips or nudges in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Spark :)

Hi all!

I started playing for a few months way back when the game launched and haven't really played since. I've been looking around and am looking for a bit of advice, I want to start a new character again on a busy EU server and find a good guild with people who wouldn't mind helping out. With all the servers and all the guilds... I'm lost! Any hints, tips or nudges in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Spark :)

Welcome back!

I don't play on EU servers so I can't personally recommend you anything, but I've heard good things about some of the servers. I just have a few questions:

1. Are you looking to play on an English, German, or French server?

2. Are you looking to play on a PvE, PvP, or RP-PvE server?

Welcome back!

I can vouch for both the Red Eclipse and the Progenitor being busy servers, the first is a regular PvE server while the other's PvE-RP.

There's plenty of large active guilds on both servers, though I'm more familiar with the ones on the Red Eclipse.

Many of them even have both a Republic and Empire version.

If you need a guild you could either hang out on the fleet a bit and join one of the many that are recruiting, or ask for one and get invited.

No shortage of guilds recruiting these days thanks to the planetary conquests. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.