How do you gear for PvP at 55?

ShakeAC

Hey guys so I'm just getting back into SWTOR after being out of the game for quite a while. I'm almost level 55 and I have no idea how you go about getting end game pvp gear in SWTOR these days. Does anyone know if theres some kind of guide out there that explains it or alternatively I'd just appreciate any general tips you might have. Like do I need to be a specific valor level to get the gear I need, do I just farm regular warzones until I have a certain set completed? Any tips would be awesome!

Hey guys so I'm just getting back into SWTOR after being out of the game for quite a while. I'm almost level 55 and I have no idea how you go about getting end game pvp gear in SWTOR these days. Does anyone know if theres some kind of guide out there that explains it or alternatively I'd just appreciate any general tips you might have. Like do I need to be a specific valor level to get the gear I need, do I just farm regular warzones until I have a certain set completed? Any tips would be awesome!

Look at this sticky thread, should help some: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=707204