KOTOR I & II Cut Content

MegatronShredder

Do you guys consider the cut content from these games to be canon?

Do you think Bioware should/should have considered the information in the cut content for current/future story?

- Mainly I am just referring to the cut content in KOTOR II because there were many things cut from that game when it was released like the

HK Factory, cut dialogue, etc.

- I don't really remember how much different the standard KOTOR II compares with the restored cut content version because it's been ages since I last played it.

Well i think that originally in Kotor players were get handmaiden and disciple but like many thing they were cut, however in cannon the exile did travel with both so they may consider some of kotor 2 to be cannon epically since so much of it was dropped (which is amazing)

Canon is what you make of it. At this point the OFFICIAL word is that even the games themselves aren't canon. That being said, I haven't played KOTOR2 without the restored content since the first TSLRP leaked on the torrents a few years back. So to me, yes it is.

I may be mistaken, but I think Chris Avellone might have said that restored content i.e. content that was cut but has since been put back into the game, as was originally intended, is official and should be considered part of the story.

I don't think the same applies to KOTOR I

Edited by Beniboybling

I personally like the Restored Content Mod from

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/398-tslrcm-183/

Although there are some differences to some content such as modder's preferences to how it should or could look. I really like this version of the restored content for KOTOR II.

Thats the one I'm using on my current play through (in conjunction with the droid planet).