Returning Player, Starting Over on Ebon Hawk Looking for Guild - Imperial Heavy RP.

Skithus

Greetings, My name is Skithus and I'm a returning player who had 2 level 50 characters around launch but I've decided I'd much prefer to play on an RP server and so am starting over. I'm looking for a heavy Role-playing guild on Republic side, I'm interested in all PvE content and maybe some PvP if it strikes my fancy, but mostly looking for an active, established RP guild with frequent RP events and what have you.

Thank you for your time.

*Update* Well I convinced my wife to play again, But she wants to play Republic, so I guess I'm looking for a heavy RP Republic guild now /laughs Something not Jedi Focused since we'll both be playing troopers.

Edited by Skithus
Wife wants to play republic

Greetings, My name is Skithus and I'm a returning player who had 2 level 50 characters around launch but I've decided I'd much prefer to play on an RP server and so am starting over. I'm looking for a heavy Role-playing guild on empire side, I'm interested in all PvE content and maybe some PvP if it strikes my fancy, but mostly looking for an active, established RP guild with frequent RP events and what have you.

Thank you for your time.

What sort of guild? A Sith guild, a bounty hunter-y guild, one for the military.. etc?