Modded Cartel items and Collections.

Altheran

Please make those items (direct purchase armor with mods included) have a collection entry that makes sense.

At the moment you add them to collection, but it serves no purpose : you can't have a spare, and you don't even have a sale on buying a spare. In other words, it does nothing but enlightening an icon in the collection.

So please, make either the collection give the ability to create spares without mods, or make the next purchase be peanut.

I'd like for them to make it so reclaiming it from collections gives an un-modded version OR give us un-modded versions of the same armor in the first place.

I realize those pieces pre-date the collections system and were from the early days of the Cartel Market, but at this point, I wouldn't mind seeing them just remove the mods from them altogether and bring them in line with the current adaptive armor/collection system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.