Quest: The Battle of Corellia

Souliena

Hey,

I'm looking for the Quest "The Battle of Corellia".

Can someone maybe tell me, where i can get the quest or which pre-quests I need and where to get them?

I didn't find information about locations of NPC's and I nearly finished all quests I found on Corellia.

Maybe someone can help me with that.

Thank you.

Edited by Souliena

Hey,

I'm looking for the Quest "The Battle of Corellia".

Can someone maybe tell me, where i can get the quest or which pre-quests I need and where to get them?

I didn't find information about locations of NPC's and I nearly finished all quests I found on Corellia.

Maybe someone can help me with that.

Thank you.

It depends on if you mean the Republic or Imperial version of that quest. If you're talking about Republic, it is the final class mission for Troopers on Corellia. You'd have to create a Trooper and do all the class quests up to that point to get it.

If you mean the Imperial version, it's the final part of the main planetary questline for Corellia. You'll have to play through the rest of the planetary storyline before you can get it.

It depends on if you mean the Republic or Imperial version of that quest. If you're talking about Republic, it is the final class mission for Troopers on Corellia. You'd have to create a Trooper and do all the class quests up to that point to get it.

If you mean the Imperial version, it's the final part of the main planetary questline for Corellia. You'll have to play through the rest of the planetary storyline before you can get it.

I mean the Imperial version. Need it for one of the knowledge in achievement.

So do I understand it right, that i need to do quests on other planets first?

I mean the Imperial version. Need it for one of the knowledge in achievement.

So do I understand it right, that i need to do quests on other planets first?

No, you need to do the main planetary storyline on Corellia. If I remember correctly, the questgiver is right inside/outside the spaceport.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

No you only need to do the planetary storyline on Corellia. It starts off near the spaceport when you are asked to go speak to Darth Charnus. Then you are given a mission or 2 in each area of Corellia until you are in the final area (Government) and are given this final quest. Don't pick up side quests while doing it so you don't take extra time.

I think I will try with annother character.

For achievement it doesn't matter to me :)

edit: Think I found the right one now with my powertech. Maybe you are right and I gave up quest with my operative so that i couldn't start again.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by Souliena