more interactivity with stronghold decorations.

menofhorror

While I really like strongholds and there are some pretty cool craftable decorations there needs to be more fun items which are not all aboutt the looks but more the interactivity. Bioware is good in the design but it`s mostly all about looking solely. How about giving me those teleporter thingies from the Huttball arena which you use to get to highter platforms. Those should be craftable and able to place in the strongholds.

Oh just some fun items you can do something with. A trampoline or like traps for other faction players if they visit your stronghold.

Oh just some fun items you can do something with. A trampoline or like traps for other faction players if they visit your stronghold.

On Sale Now! The Kevin McCallister Home Alone Bundle! Complete with hot wheels star wars vehicles, paint can on a rope (dye modification enabled), and soap on the stronghold stairwells!

LMAO!

nah but seriously some fun items are needed in my opinion.

Agreed. I have a power generator decoration that can be turned on/off. I visit it every time I go home because it's one of the only "things to do" there.

On a side note, I feel like I have a much greater appreciation of my starship chairs nowadays, being able to sit on them and stuff.

I agree with this. As it is, Bioware has only monetized existing game assets - unless anyone can name an example, most if not all placeables were already designed and present in game before GSH launched and nothing as of yet has been designed specifically as a new decoration. Some of the nodes, perhaps.

When BW starts designing toys exclusively for strongholds, I definitely want to see interacitve ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.