unlocks on flagship

Rolius_Anion

:wea_03::wea_03::wea_03:Im just curious if there are any plans in the works to maybe be able to unlock the different decks on the flagships with cartel coins like you can with your stronghold .:hope_06::hope_06::hope_06:

Guild Ships are a guild/group effort, using Cartel Coins wouldn't make any sense in that regard and would mean faster unlocking.

They were created as hefty time, effort and money sinks. Therefore don't expect it to change :)

I am personally glad they did not put the Cartel Coin options in for the guild ships. The last 3 weeks in our guild we spent killing commanders and battlemasters was some of the most fun I have had in-game in a long time. Having said that, the Flagship unlocks were not even close to as difficult and time consuming as I had thought it would be based on the PTS discussions. Our medium sized guild (about 18 to 25 online at peak time) managed to fully unlock the ship and get to 100% completion this past Tuesday.

I am personally glad they did not put the Cartel Coin options in for the guild ships. The last 3 weeks in our guild we spent killing commanders and battlemasters was some of the most fun I have had in-game in a long time. Having said that, the Flagship unlocks were not even close to as difficult and time consuming as I had thought it would be based on the PTS discussions. Our medium sized guild (about 18 to 25 online at peak time) managed to fully unlock the ship and get to 100% completion this past Tuesday.

Nice job! :) We're still working on the purchase, but our guild shrunk recently. :confused:

On-topic, I think it is a good thing (now and then) to have goals that take effort and time to reach and you can't unlock them just by throwing some real world cash at them. While it may take a bit of time, I know that our guild will feel a real sense of accomplishment and pride over our Guild SH and (eventually) flagship. You don't get that when someone just has the cash to spend on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.