The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sorry, to all the players that i offended becaus of my involuntary Ninja Looter

Im italian and i do not understand English well yet (I help with Google translate: O)

i attended a few times to Operation or FlashPoint and did not understand why i was never kick:(

Now understand and im ashamed:(

Exuse me sincerely

P.s

Sorry for my spelling mistakes in English

: rolleyes:

Edited by Matrix-Ita

Ciao m8. DOn't worry, the better thing to do is to join a guild, I don't know if there are some italian guilds on a german server, but you can try. Guildmates can help you to understand better what to do and what to do not :)

I write also in italian as he says he don't understand english.

Non ti preoccupare. Cerca una gilda e unisciti a loro, ti aiutano a capire cosa fare e cosa non fare. Sul tuo server non so se ci siano gilde italiane, su TRE o TOFN ce ne sono diverse. Contattami in caso via PM

Ciao m8. DOn't worry, the better thing to do is to join a guild, I don't know if there are some italian guilds on a german server, but you can try. Guildmates can help you to understand better what to do and what to do not :)

I write also in italian as he says he don't understand english.

Non ti preoccupare. Cerca una gilda e unisciti a loro, ti aiutano a capire cosa fare e cosa non fare. Sul tuo server non so se ci siano gilde italiane, su TRE o TOFN ce ne sono diverse. Contattami in caso via PM

ToFN is no longer English. :p

Sorry, to all the players that i offended becaus of my involuntary Ninja Looter

Im italian and i do not understand English well yet (I help with Google translate: O)

i attended a few times to Operation or FlashPoint and did not understand why i was never kick:(

Now understand and im ashamed:(

Exuse me sincerely

P.s

Sorry for my spelling mistakes in English

: rolleyes:

Capita a tutti di "ninjare" ogni tanto eheheh

I play on TOFN server :rak_03: