Did any jedi knight bring his/her Lord Scourge to Rakata Prime?

Deshiel

Wait... there is unique dialog?

Proof/Source?

I'm confused. Where did I say there was any unique dialogue?

I said "not worth fretting over" because of that. There isn't any unique dialogue... Scourge just stands there, like any other companion.

I found it funny because there was two Lord Scourge in the cutscene.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'm confused. Where did I say there was any unique dialogue?

I said no worth fretting over because of that. There isn't any unique dialogue... Scourge just stands there, like any other companion.

Your previous post made it seem like there was.

Nevermind then

I think I know why Revan went crazy again... He sees Scourge everywhere...Literally!

My friend's Guardian is a Pure Blood.

In other words, in addition to two Lord Scourge, there was an additional Pure Blood in the cutscene that looked EXACTLY(!) like one of the customizations available for said companion.

Wish I had taken a screenshot. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

My friend's Guardian is a Pure Blood.

In other words, in addition to two Lord Scourge, there was an additional Pure Blood in the cutscene that looked EXACTLY(!) like one of the customizations available for said companion.

Wish I had taken a screenshot. :(

I just remembered that he wanted to Eradicate everyone with sith pureblood ancestry in the foundry.

Probably because of Scourge...

Damn you Scourge!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/174b251830b35f8b4b4049c941d1e8c5/tumblr_naysjj0E1w1te5sf1o1_400.jpg

well u bring in a coversation with revan the guy who killd his lover, and he doesn't say nothing ? as mmo player i dont give a ****, as a star wars huge fan im laughing

Sounds a bit silly to bring in Joseph Gatt, for the sole purpose of recording unique dialogue for his character, to be included... In a Flashpoint.

The kind of content which is supposed to be completed in group and where companions, aside affection points in the earlier flashpoints, have no role whatsoever.

As a Republic player, you're to assume a Trooper, a Jedi Knight, a Jedi Consular and the Smuggler were successful in their endeavor, NOT two Knights each one having a Lord Scourge for example. :rolleyes:

What you're doing is just the pinnacle of nitpicking, not much else.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Sounds a bit silly to bring in Joseph Gatt, for the sole purpose of recording unique dialogue for his character, to be included... In a Flashpoint.

The kind of content which is supposed to be completed in group and where companions, aside affection points in the earlier flashpoints, have no role whatsoever.

As a Republic player, you're to assume a Trooper, a Jedi Knight, a Jedi Consular and the Smuggler were successful in their endeavor, NOT two Knights each one having a Lord Scourge for example. :rolleyes:

What you're doing is just the pinnacle of nitpicking, not much else.

Well to me the real nonsense is a non conversaton with the guy who killed the exile, i respect ur point of course

Well to me the real nonsense is a non conversaton with the guy who killed the exile, i respect ur point of course

I already explained that to you: It would be both unfeasible and non-practical to call the VA for Lord Scourge for the purpose of recording a couple of lines... For a flashpoint.

Plus, flashpoints are group content and as such, you are to assume Scourge is not even there to begin with.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I already explained that to you: It would be both unfeasible and non-practical to call the VA for Lord Scourge for the purpose of recording a couple of lines... For a flashpoint.

Plus, flashpoints are group content and as such, you are to assume Scourge is not even there to begin with.

If the meaning of flash points is a full group, why make them tactical ? Think about it

Even so, I remembered of one case which is far worse truth be told...

Empire side, quest giver for Eternity Vault by the name of General Threnoldt, the man in charge of the Imperial Reclamation Service.

As an Inquisitor, you have the option to tell him you have one of his men, namely Leftenant Talos Drellik.

You can actually say that with Talos standing beside you. Threnoldt acquiesces and talks about Talos... Like he isn't even there.

In other words, not exactly new behavior but then again, not worth fretting about it.

Edited by Darth_Wicked