Conquest servers question.

Tmeincke

So i have a question that i hope someone can answer.

I play at the Eu server 'The Progenitor', but when i look at the conquest list, it says @ Master Thon next to our guild. I've noticed that it's the same for some of the other guilds i know from the server, but it's not all the guilds. Some guilds still has the @The Progenitor tag.

So what's the thing here? :)

We've had no official answer on this, but speculation is that it is related to the really early days of the game when there were lots of servers, and @Master Thon was one of them. And Master Thon got merged into the Progenitor. So the game still remembers Master Thon as the original server for the guild. Or perhaps it's the origin server of a founding character.

I've talked to exactly one person on the Progenitor who claims to remember a Master Thon server - everyone else says their guild originated on the Progenitor despite the @ Master Thon suffix.

What I am sure of is that all of the guilds on the conquest board are on your own server now. There is no cross server stuff happening. So you can just ignore it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.