Please increase the quest log size.

Viian

The devs have been quoted saying that more than 25 causes game performance issues.

Seriously? Just increase it to 30 quests. What's five more? I don't see the reason on why it would be crashing the game performance. Bioware needs to provide us the facts first on their reasons why it will affect game performance, however if you compare SWTOR with the others MMO's out there, commonly 25 Quests seems to be the standard but it would be good to see it increased to at least 30 quests

I support the idea of firmly believing that 30 quests should be available on the PTS for test trial and error for us to try it out and see if its good or not. Taken into the account that the trouble with 25 Quests is that its quite easily for us to collect a whole heap and leave it there where it gets neglected and doesn't get handed in. At the moment we have to either complete the quest or remove it to make room for others.

There is an alternative though, I had thought about it on how they did this for Conquest points on how they appear when you press L showing the Missions/Conquest/Codex/Lockouts.

I can throw out the idea of a category system under Missions to have 25 quests for general questioning including Dailies, Class Quests and general planetary missions with bonuses then have another category with a maximum of 10 additional Daily/Weekly quests for PvP/Tacticals/Flashpoints/Operations. However it comes down to either just increase the quest log to 30-35 or don't and remove the quests that you are not doing on the fly (or hand them in).

Edited by Satelerevan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.