Ship arrival cinematics for Planets/Fleet

Satelerevan

Bioware team, I have to say that the new planet arrivals for Manaan, Fleet and Oricon look good. I would like to put the suggestion that if you are going to have cool cinematics of how both the Republic and Sith ships arrive, you may as well apply this throughout all of the planets through and through.

Well, I don't know about you guys but if you have these cool looking cinematics for ship arrivals for those planets you may as well apply it to the rest and make it consistent no? Furthermore you should improve the departure from planets and fleet as well to make it more lively and interesting.

True that, I just think that when you introduce something it looks awesome but you need to keep it consistent at least throughout the whole game.

I would like to also comment that sometimes when you tell your ship that you're on to go to another planet and try to immediately go through the door to exit out, the scene does not initiate the new Fleet/Planet arrival scene properly except you see a quick version of your ship in 2D landing

Edited by Satelerevan