The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Other banners and flags as well as battle damaged ones for Strongholds

Ravenschild

The Republic and Empire ones are good but Star Wars is so much more than those 2 factions. Black Sun,The Exchange,The Hutt Cartel, The Zann Consortium,Czerka just to name a few independents. As well as the Mandalorains. In the BH storyline you become one or at least can become one. In the Smuggler storyline one of your companions is one. Not to mention they may be aligned with the empire,but that doesnt mean they are a part of it. People RP all of these and more so why not be able to have these banners rather than just the Empire or Republic? Also battle damaged banners and flags. These were commonly kept as battle trophies (both historically here on earth as well as in many many science fiction stories) so these would make sense to hang in ones trophy room or hall.

• 2 years later...

I like the idea of giving guilds a deco that they can place anywhere, when they conquer a planet. Really, it ought to be awarded to the top 3, so that crowded servers don't award the item to the same one or two guilds every conquest.

We could use some battle-damaged banners. I would most like to see faction banners that are the same size as the Rishi ones, but don't hang on a pole that puts them far from the wall. Sitting away from the wall makes them hard to place above other things.

I also loved the graffiti deco and would like to see some of the Black Sun (and other) wall paintings made available.

Most of all, I'd like to see more utility decorations (like mission terminals) and common objects that already exist in the game (like un-potted plants and rubbish bins).

Edited by Xina_LA

I support this idea. I really loved getting some of the Alderaanian banners in early Cartel Market packs and I make heavy use of them. But we didn't get all of them. So I think here's a list of some stuff I want:

-House Teral, Organa, Baliss, Cortess banners and flags

-The Corelian flags (Corellian system ones, green Jedi, Cor-Sec)

-The Coalition banners from Yavin IV

-The Senate banners from Coruscant

-Mandalorian banners

-The Voss banners

The Star Cabal has some examples here.